Mulledy Hall was named for Rev. Thomas F. Mulledy, S.J who served as the first President of Holy Cross from 1843 to 1845. It opened in September of 1966 and was dedicated on October 27, 1966. Mulledy Hall was built as part of a development program designed to address the rising rate of enrollment experienced during the 1960s. This program included the building of Healy and Clark residence halls in 1962, followed by a maintenance building in 1964, Loyola Hall and Mulledy residence Hall in 1965 and the Hogan Campus Center in 1967.
“Mulledy Hall,” Mapping Holy Cross, accessed March 3, 2021, http://hcdigitalscholarship.com/MappingHolyCross/items/show/22.